Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.25887%

1970's Ludwig Vistalie kit

Hey! I work at a music shop and a man brought in this kit. It is from what i researched a 1970's Ludwig Vistalite in a 2-Band Swirl with the color pattern of amber and blue. It also came with the original bass pedal and hi hat stand, both of which are fully functional. It has its original Ludwig heads on all the drums and all the hardware is intact. Also included with this kit was a 70's Vistalite Clear snare drum in perfect condition. I have posted threads similar to this on other sites and i got no help at all. I wish to hear your input on the value of the kit and snare. I plan to put these two items on eBay or craigslist. Thanks yall!

Posted on 15 years ago

Welcome DSD10 - Re: Vistalites ~ i know next to nuthin' =

Your post is timely however, in that another Vistalite question just came up the other day - perhaps the info in this thread will be of some help....

http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=8319

CheersCoffee Break2

...but when he played on his drum, he made the stars explode....
Posted on 15 years ago

Value is based on a better description: Drum Sizes, Condition and Modifications.

The Clear snare usually sells between $175 and $225

I will say, if you are listing them on Ebay then just list them for $9.99

They will sell for the value based on the current market if listed with lots of photos and a great description. That also includes a proper title using the keywords that most people will type in to find the drums.

I routinely list items of value for $9.99 without a reserve or minimum bid.

David

Posted on 15 years ago

thanks guys! i appreciate the help!

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here