Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

1970’s Fibes fiberglass

1970’s Fibes fiberglass kit in a black and brown marble color

Keep it simple, stupid… Neil Peart

1970’s Fibes Black and Brown marble color
1970’s Fibes fiberglass with Chrome wrap
1989 Pearl, Black
1990’s Pearl, Dark Blue/Dark Purple
2001 Pearl, Red Wine
Posted on 11 years ago

Those look awesome. How do you like the sound? I picked up an old fiberglass kit and can't believe how great they sound. Great balance of tone and attack. I wish mine looked that good.

Posted on 11 years ago

I see pixofu01 likes fibes

me too!

thanks for posting

Posted on 11 years ago

From dav3502

Those look awesome. How do you like the sound? I picked up an old fiberglass kit and can't believe how great they sound. Great balance of tone and attack. I wish mine looked that good.

Thanks! =) It's actually a pretty blurry pic, but they are in great condition. It was my first set and I've had it since about 1981. I love the sound, so powerful and full!

1989 Pearl, Black
2001 Pearl, Red Wine
Posted on 11 years ago

From johnnyz

I see pixofu01 likes fibesme too!thanks for posting

I really do love Fibes! I didn't really play the kit for about 15 years. I didn't know what I had until I started doing a little reasearch. Only thing I was missing was one bass drum hoop and unfortunately I lost one spur over the years. I actually built spurs to use in the mean time and they work great. I still need to find spurs but everthing eles is original. I picked up the chrome kit by chance and luck. I never thought I would ever have two1970's Fibes kits... =)

1989 Pearl, Black
2001 Pearl, Red Wine
Posted on 11 years ago

Hi,

I picked up a 24/13/14/16" version just before the holidays. There is not much info on this wrap.

There is some serious snare rash on one tom and the usual wear and tear. Great sounding drums. This pic shows their best side.

Currently giving them a bit of a clean up. More pics to follow.

1 attachments
Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here