Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.45303%

1970 Ludwig WMP

OK, I added a cymbal for you, lol. After the break in of our vacation home I need to start adding things.

From blairndrums

You need more cymbals though!Walking

50s WFL WMP Buddy setup
66 Slingerland Blue Sparkle
65 Rogers WMP
70's Slingerland WMP
70 Ludwig WMP B/O badge
67 Ludwig BOP Ringo kit
1920's Ludwig Universal snare
Posted on 13 years ago

Great looking kit.

Thanks for sharing!

In my humble opinion, your kit hasn't "yellowed" at all, it's simply "mellowed"!

Posted on 13 years ago

Thanks again everyone! And I agree with "Old School", it has mellowed not yellowed...and really it has not much "yellowed" either.

50s WFL WMP Buddy setup
65 Rogers WMP
70's Slingerland WMP
70 Ludwig WMP B/O badge
67 Ludwig BOP Ringo kit
Posted on 13 years ago

What is the actual date? I was born on Dec 18 1970. I actually have a 22,12,13,16 wmp Ludwig with Dec 18 1970 stamped in the floor tom. The set is kind of whooped and was that way when I got it but I had to have it because it was made the day I was born.

Nice set you have!

"wfl does not stand for world football league!"
Posted on 13 years ago

Dates are October and November 1970, can't remember actual day but can check if needed? Please post pics of yours and if I can answer any questions please feel free to ask. Some Ludwig shells were the scarf joint shells from the 60s and some the newer method where the wrap is put on after, mine is the latter. As you are probably aware Ludwig wasted no parts and put together what was available at the moment so some people got a mixture of both and some even got both keystone and b/o badges. There is a video floating around youtube of mine as well. Happy restoration! It's the labor of love.

From wflkurt

What is the actual date? I was born on Dec 18 1970. I actually have a 22,12,13,16 wmp Ludwig with Dec 18 1970 stamped in the floor tom. The set is kind of whooped and was that way when I got it but I had to have it because it was made the day I was born. Nice set you have!

50s WFL WMP Buddy setup
65 Rogers WMP
70's Slingerland WMP
70 Ludwig WMP B/O badge
67 Ludwig BOP Ringo kit
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here