Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.45303%

1969 Ludwig set with Paiste 602's

Just bought this set on Sat. off of Craigslist and had to share with folks who could appreciate it. Especially those fellow Craigslist/Ebay addicts always looking for an incredible deal. It's a 1969 Ludwig set in champagne sparkle that the seller had gotten new as a kid in '69. 12/13/16/22 with all original hardware and Paiste 602 crash,ride and hats plus 2 snare drums ( supraphonic and supersensative) both 60's I think plus all the original cases with leather straps all for $400!!! He also threw in a 60's Musser 3 octave marimba for another $80! Now that's a good day!

1 attachments
Posted on 13 years ago

That's got to be one of the best scores of the year! Congrats on a truly great kit and a great buy.

Enjoy! D' Drummer

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 13 years ago

Here's a new guy who knows how to make an entrance!Clapping Happy2

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 13 years ago

Well, you mean there are actually people out there that will sell a kit based on how the economy is. Very nice kit.

Posted on 13 years ago

Wow now that's what i call a real deal , i had some good one's in the past but nothing like that dude . Cool1Cool1Cool1

80's 13 pc sonor signature
1979 12 pc ludwig power factory
Posted on 13 years ago

Are they for sale? DOH

Too many rim shots!
Posted on 13 years ago

Aehm... let me double your money!

Great score, congrats!

Sysl krysu nenahradi!

-196?-72 6ply White Oyster Amati
-1960s 3ply Red Sparkle Amati
- Zildjian, Paiste, Zyn, Istanbul

http://bandzone.cz/blueswan
Posted on 13 years ago

wow thats all i have to say i payed 2200 for mine without the snares and no cymbalsband3

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here