Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.66597%

1969 Ludwig Jazzette

1969 Ludwig

1 attachments
Posted on 15 years ago

Lovely little kit. Love the wood finish.

Posted on 15 years ago

i have a 70's virgin version of that bass drum for trade! check my thread!

www.brendanpeleolazar.com
Posted on 15 years ago

Wow! Very very nice! Someone else on this forum sold a set like that once. Is your set date stamped? Are you the original owner? I have a 1972-ish jazzette that I picked up a couple of years back. Awsome drums.

"wfl does not stand for world football league!"
Posted on 15 years ago

Please post MORE pictures! I love that Jazzette! Thanks for posting! MORE! MORE! MORE!!

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 15 years ago

I wish I had better pics of the Jazzette kit I used to own......would love to have it back! Burger Kin

Posted on 15 years ago

Hi everyone thanks for checking out the kit the stamps read Jan.29,1969. The interior is natural and in great condition. The drummer i bought these from is 75 years old and the second owner,guess that makes me the third owner.Being that im 27 years old this kit will probably be gigged for another 30 years. I was at his house for a lesson one day when he pulled this kit out of the closet.

He told me he used it for 30 years and it has traveled from Los Angeles to cruise ships and all kinds of places. Even regular people at gigs who are not musicians ask and give compliments on how pretty this kit is.

Posted on 15 years ago

What a sweet kit! Your story illustrates what can happen when you're in the right place at the right time. I hope you get many, many years of good use out of it.Cool1

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here