Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.66388%

1969 Ludwig 16X16 Black Oyster Pearl

Hi,

I'm new to this site and this is my first posting...hope I'm doing this right, but I guess I'll find out pretty soon if I've screwed up. I'm looking for a Black Oyster Pearl 16X16 floor tom to complete my 1969 Hollywood kit. I'd like it to be a 1969 clear interior shell with the serial # in the high 600's, but a 1968 clear interior would be a nice compliment as well. Wrap needs to be original with no extra holes or cracks. Condition of the hardware isn't that important since I have some nice correct hardware I can use. Any help that anyone can provide would be appreciated. I can be contacted directly through email at [email]rksaull@aol.com[/email].

Thanks

Posted on 13 years ago

From Cruisin

Hi,I'm new to this site and this is my first posting...hope I'm doing this right, but I guess I'll find out pretty soon if I've screwed up. I'm looking for a Black Oyster Pearl 16X16 floor tom to complete my 1969 Hollywood kit. I'd like it to be a 1969 clear interior shell with the serial # in the high 600's, but a 1968 clear interior would be a nice compliment as well. Wrap needs to be original with no extra holes or cracks. Condition of the hardware isn't that important since I have some nice correct hardware I can use. Any help that anyone can provide would be appreciated. I can be contacted directly through email at [email]rksaull@aol.com[/email].Thanks

This one is not the tough.......there are several on e-bay right now..... go search them.

Posted on 13 years ago

Thanks Bradley,

I checked out the two 60's BOP floor toms that are listed on eBay last week. One is a 1965 Resocote interior for about $1100, and the other is a 1968 clear interior for $945...if there are any others I must have missed them. The '68 could work but according to the seller the wrap needs some work...

Thanks again for your assistance, it's very much appreciated.

Regards

Bob

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here