Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.66597%

1969 Club Dates

Ludwig 1969 Club Dates 20/12/14

1 attachments
122.1 kB
Posted on 14 years ago

Oh man. Nice. I've got the matching snare to that one. Sweeeet kit.

Posted on 14 years ago

From mad_mike

Ludwig 1969 Club Dates 20/12/14

Yeah! Those look really fantastic! And nice choice to get some flat base stands, too! Vintage kits just look better with the right style hardware, imho.

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 14 years ago

The red sparkle looks great! Is it original or a nice re-wrap job?

That tom holder looks familiar.......:cool:

Posted on 14 years ago

Original wrap, with matching Pioneer snare.

Actually the tom holder is original, the one I purchased is on the Champagne Sparkle kit!

Posted on 14 years ago

Those look great! Are they actually stamped 1969 in the drums? Do all the drums have B/O badges? I have yet to see a set of 1969 Ludwig drums that were from 1969. I mean ones that have actual 1969 date stamps. Either way, that set looks great!

"wfl does not stand for world football league!"
Posted on 14 years ago

Great little kit, and red sparkle one of my all time fav, colors!!!! Walking

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

From wflkurt

Those look great! Are they actually stamped 1969 in the drums? Do all the drums have B/O badges? I have yet to see a set of 1969 Ludwig drums that were from 1969. I mean ones that have actual 1969 date stamps. Either way, that set looks great!

My Jazzette has 1969 stamps.

Posted on 14 years ago

I guess I left a few key words out! I meant seeing a 1969 Ludwig set that is date stamped 1969 with B/O badges. Does your jazzette have B/O badges? It's a red sparkle set with keystone badges right?

"wfl does not stand for world football league!"
Posted on 14 years ago

From wflkurt

I guess I left a few key words out! I meant seeing a 1969 Ludwig set that is date stamped 1969 with B/O badges. Does your jazzette have B/O badges? It's a red sparkle set with keystone badges right?

Correct. My kit is a keystone badged kit from 1969 -with clear interiors and stamps in black ink. When I got it, it came with an add-on 13" tom with a B/O badge that was stamped in red ink with a date from 1970. But I sold that tom right away.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here