Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.85804%

1969-1970 ludwig check this out

Hey guys just picked these up? I believe they are silver sparkle just faded welcome all feed back, still kind of new to vintage drums. What would something like this go for all ludwig stands all zildjian cymbals 19",20", 22" with 15" new beats and a 10" splash. 12",13' toms, floor tom is 16", bass drum is 22"x14". Speed king pedal with original cases all ludwig. The serial numbers indicate 1969 the stamps are all oct 1970.

Posted on 15 years ago

MAN! Those are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! NICE SCORE!!!Burger KinMister TBurger KinMister T

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 15 years ago

Thanks, I was pretty pumped when I found them. I had to drive 3.5 hours to get them before someone else got to them.

Posted on 15 years ago

Awesome! I wonder which period your cymbals are from?Looks like your all set to have some fun. Enjoy!

Posted on 15 years ago

I believe they would be late 60's to early 70's from looking at the stamps two appear to be thin stamps and two are heavier stamps Hi-hats are a heavier stamp as well with faded ink stating new beat

Posted on 15 years ago

Great looking set. If you don't mind me asking how much did you get them for?

Recent Purchases
-1961 SBP Pioneer Snare Drum
-1962 SBP Super Classic w/ Matching COB Supra

Working On
-1963 Red Sparkle Hollywood w/ matching Super Classic Snare

Recently Completed
-1964 WMP Super Classic
Posted on 15 years ago

Looks like they're in great shape; Hollywood set, with a super sensitive! You don't see something complete with stands, etc. too often!

Posted on 15 years ago

I Would Love To Discuss Money However I Did Put Them Up For Sale On The For Sale Forum I Am Still A Fairly New Member And I Do Not Want To Make Anyone Mad. So I Guess Stating What I Paid For Them Might Not Benefit Me What Do You Think They Should Sell For? I Really Got Lucky. Even The Drum Heads Are Original I Believe.

Posted on 15 years ago

you're selling them?!!!

If insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, is it insane to practice?
Posted on 15 years ago

only if the price is right from everything people have chimed in on I am better off keeping them unless somebody was willing to pay what their truly worth being a complete set. meaning you will not have to track down any missing pieces with this kit. I have not even attempted shining this kit yet. I will not sell it in pieces just out of respect for the completeness of it.

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here