Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

1967 Ludwig Super Classic SBP

A matched set date Aug 2 1967 in basically NOS condition with original heads still on the toms & snare. The drums are pristine. The matching Pioneer was included instead of Supra as the set was originally bought for a high school kid. I received all hardware including the suitcase, books & brushes that came with the Pioneer kit. Also the Paiste Ludwig HH & crash cymbal made in Germany. I bought from 2nd owner who was GIVEN this kit by original owner. I'm owner #3.

However:

The set was bought by original owners parents. They lived near the Ludwig factory & this set was on showroom floor there. Inside the drums are the initials BL. Contacted B3 & he said it's a slight chance they were his when younger but couldn't confirm. These drums sat in original owners parents house in Chicago in same neighborhood for close to 35 years before he brought them to his current home in LA. 2nd owner received there. One of the top 5 scores in my collection.

1 attachments
Posted on 8 years ago

... and a few more!

markrocks68!

I had to remove the other pics from your initial post as the software kept placing the WRONG Gallery pic. That has happened from time to time! When it does, you have to put the additional pics in a 2nd post as I have done here for you. There were three replies already too!, but in redoing the pics, those got deleted to keep the continuity of your post. Hopefully those guys will post again! BEAUTIES Mark! You always find 'em!

Tommyp

4 attachments
Posted on 8 years ago

Super history, awesome kit!

Drum Kits
1965 Ludwig Clubdate Oyster Blue
1966 Ludwig Clubdate Oyster Black
1969 Ludwig BB Blue Oyster Keystone Clubdate
1971 Ludwig BB Black Oyster
Early 60's Camco Oaklawns Champagne Sparkle
Posted on 8 years ago

No worries Tommy & Thanks!