Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

1967 Ludwig Red Psychedelic

very very nice, incense and peppermints

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 12 years ago

I'm on my knees!

I wish I had psychedelic in such condition! Clapping Happy2

---------------------
In case of deal with johnnyringo:
http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/show...80&postcount=1
Posted on 12 years ago

Nice....very nice.

Looking for a late 80's to early 90's, preferably Arctic White Pearl MLX 14x14 floor tom.
Posted on 12 years ago

She's beautiful! ( I'd love to have one,but I'm worried about color fading. Is it safe under blacklights?)

larry

p.s. my '59 SKY BLUE super classic doesn't mind if I look at other kits. Why can't they all be like that?

Posted on 12 years ago

Just beautiful drums.Love me some frog in a blender Ludwigs.Cool1

Steve B

Posted on 12 years ago

kevins, johnnyringo, jaghog, snurf, Atlantaskins, larryvonludwig, tamadrm: Appreciate the positive comments!

larryvonludwig: Loved the SBP comment!

tamadrm: I never thought of "frog in the blender". My first thought was "easter egg coloring"!

Posted on 12 years ago

Talk about a time warp back to the Summer of Love era! I'm "Psyched" just looking at it! LoLoLoLo

You don't find many of these Psychedelic Red kits with much green anymore. Thanks for sharing and enjoy!

Posted on 12 years ago

From idrum4fun

Talk about a time warp back to the Summer of Love era! I'm "Psyched" just looking at it! LoLoLoLoYou don't find many of these Psychedelic Red kits with much green anymore. Thanks for sharing and enjoy!

I agree. I feel extremely fortunate to have gotten this one, especially in the shape it's in. Now I've just got to dig up my tie-dye shirt, peace sign necklace and love beads and get that "afro" started (lol)!

Posted on 12 years ago

I was doing some work at a house a couple months ago when I saw old drum cases in the garage. I asked the lady about the cases and she said that her husband had passed away and she still had his drums in the house.

Intrigued, I asked if I could see them and low and behold, a late 60s Psychedelic Red kit was in front of me!! Sadly, she did not wish to part with the drums so I left my telephone #..... The kit appeared to be in fair condition, just had a lot of grime on them. Still waiting for a call from her....

-Justin

"People might look at you a bit funny, but it's okay. Artists are allowed to be a bit different."- Bob Ross

"After silence, that which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music..." - Aldous Huxley
Posted on 12 years ago

Beautifull kit bro , i dont need more drums for my self , but if the chance came my way to get the same kit i would be all over that in a heart beat .

80's 13 pc sonor signature
1979 12 pc ludwig power factory
Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here