Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.85804%

1967 Ludwig Kit...Help!

From jacob_seal

geez guys...only a few hours and pretty much all of my questions have been answered. Nice work everyone! It's much appreciated. I'll have the wife check out the batter side bearing edges for me, and if they're good I'll see if I can't work out a deal.Any more thoughts or responses....please feel free. Thanks again,Jacob

Well , as I said , Ludwig did not offer a 14x10 rack tom in 1967 . I suppose it is possible that it was special ordered .

Ask your wife to measure that shell one more time .

BTW - my Ludwig 22/16/13 was also made in 1967 , October .

1963 Gretsch Progressive Jazz Champagne Sparkle
1967 Ludwig Super Classic Oyster Blue Pearl
Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute Burgundy Spkl. bop
etc...
Posted on 15 years ago

Looks like a nice set; that bearing edge looks awful rough though. Regarding the 14" tom, I don't think they made one then yet either, but you can never say never with Ludwig! If it is a 20" bass, then that was special ordered (Hollywood subbed with 20") so the 14 may be too.

Posted on 15 years ago

From tillerva

Looks like a nice set; that bearing edge looks awful rough though. Regarding the 14" tom, I don't think they made one then yet either, but you can never say never with Ludwig! If it is a 20" bass, then that was special ordered (Hollywood subbed with 20") so the 14 may be too.

Ludwid DID make 14x10 parade drums , so it is not impossible that a 14x10 tom was special ordered .

1963 Gretsch Progressive Jazz Champagne Sparkle
1967 Ludwig Super Classic Oyster Blue Pearl
Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute Burgundy Spkl. bop
etc...
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here