Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

1967 Gretsch Champagne Sparkle - 12/14/20/14

***SNARE DRUM SOLD***

My Round Badge beauties up for grabs. Progressive Jazz sizes; great condition all around. The long spade of the rail consolette is from Maxwell though I'll include the original as well (which I find to be too short). Kit dates to 1967. Photo album here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmuEPaTL

$2000 plus shipping. I haven't packed these yet as I'm going to offer them locally and save myself the time until necessary. For shipping we can ballpark something reasonable...I'm in Cali, to the East coast would probably run about $200.

Fire away with any questions!

[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/1908/30666197237_f51e0359e2_c.jpg[/img]20181028_144353 by Barry Eldridge, on Flickr

Posted on 5 years ago

Nice! would you consider shipping to Australia?

Thanks

Posted on 5 years ago

From Josh

Nice! would you consider shipping to Australia?Thanks

Hi Josh, I did a quick price check and it would cost somewhere between $1000 and $1500 to ship the 12/14/20 to you.

Posted on 5 years ago

Wow, thanks for that. Last time i shipped a 20,12,14 set to australia from the US from memory was around $500, that was around ten years ago though. Are there any possibly cheaper options that you know of like via sea freight? thanks

Posted on 5 years ago

That's definitely an air quote. I'm not familiar with ocean freight services but I can make some phone calls and look into it...send me a PM if this is something you're serious about. Thanks!

Posted on 5 years ago

Is the snare available for additional cost?

Posted on 5 years ago

Sorry, just noticed the snare is sold.

Posted on 5 years ago

These babies are going to a new home!

Posted on 5 years ago

I have a connection with a sea freight lady very fare

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here