Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

1966 Ludwig Hollywood Champagne Spkl for Vintage Ludwig or Gretsch or Rogers 20/14/12

I have a player grade 1966 Ludwig Hollywood (22/16/12/12) in Champagne Sparkle that I need to trade/sell. I bought this kit in December of 2013- third owner- with the intention of shipping it to Singapore. That is no longer feasible, so I need a kit with a smaller footprint. My kit is in good shape- a few scuffs here and there, slight wavy thing on the seam of the 16" and the usual kind of things for a 48 year old kit. There are no structural issues, all the drums are in round, chrome is in good shape, etc.. I will say this set sounds fantastic. The bass drum is absolutely wonderful sounding- absolutely the best sounding 22" vintage Ludwig I have played.

I'm specifically looking for a vintage Ludwig kit in a 20/14/12 (definitely needs to be these sizes, I can't fit a 16" floor tom or a 22" kick in the storage space.) I can kick in a bit of cash for the right kit. I'm open to a Clubdate or a Downbeat set up. Player grade is fine- not looking for a project though.

While I know lots of people love WMP, gold sparkle, champagne, and BDP, I am going to pass on these finishes. I'm pretty much open to just about any other finish.

While I live in Singapore, the kit is in Portland, Oregon, so it will be shipping from there, and that is where I would need your kit shipped to.

Posted on 10 years ago

And a picture

1 attachments
130.1 kB
Posted on 10 years ago

Just PM'd you :)

Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here