Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

1963 Sonor Project

MilwDrummer, a Ludwig 1400 cymbal stand top rod with cymbal tilter might work. It does on my club date bass drum cymbal mount if you happen to have one. I have the Aquarion Super kick 1 on a few of my bass drums and they sound really good. Nice low punch with just enough sustain. I am going to put one on my club date batter as the Emporer with felt strip just for some reason is not doing it for me. I know the Club Date 20" bass drums are supposed to sound great. Have yet to take it on a gig. Love that teardrop kit. I bet the SK1 will give you the lows you are looking for.

Posted on 10 years ago

Thanks for the advice. I actually took some stock steel rod from the hardware store ($2.99) and welded a bolt to the top at a angle. I ground down the bolt and so far so good! Thanks also for the head advice, I'm going to try one of those. [IMG][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh161/Mikecactus/photo-11_zps37e76e4d.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]

Posted on 10 years ago

Wow, what a GREAT restore!

How did you get the wrap to come out so nice and bright? What did you use? Novus?

Posted on 10 years ago

Thanks! I used Meguiar's polishing compound (clear coat safe) and a wax/cleaner for auto finishes..

Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here