Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.65762%

1963 Rogers Holiday Low-Tom

A really cool guy on this forum talked to me about a Rogers set . Its a rogers 1963 Holiday set I can pick up for $125. This set includes a 20" Bass, 12" Tom, 13"', and 14" Low-Tom. All drums are in (Solid Jet Black Pearl) and look like they can be cleaned up. In total there are 24 good bread and butter lugs and the rest are cracked or missing. I was wondering if the Low-Tom is worth much I was told it's rare and worth quite some money. Help me out. Send me a private message with your email and I'll send pictures.

Another thing is it possible to fix cracked Lugs?

Thanks ahead of time

Recent Purchases
-1961 SBP Pioneer Snare Drum
-1962 SBP Super Classic w/ Matching COB Supra

Working On
-1963 Red Sparkle Hollywood w/ matching Super Classic Snare

Recently Completed
-1964 WMP Super Classic
Posted on 15 years ago

Yes, a 14x14 is very valuable. Now, the bread and butter lugs...... there are some fixes for these, posted on the rogers owners forum site. There are replacements available from JP reproductions. They arent cheap. A bread and butter lugged set has the potential to be really great sounding drums, however the cost involved with the B&B lugs can be quite high. The price is certainly great, just be prepared for it not to be the only cost you incur with these lugs.

Rogers Drums Big R era 1975-1984 Dating Guide.
http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=24048
Posted on 15 years ago

Thanks Pman anyone else have info on what it is worth?

Recent Purchases
-1961 SBP Pioneer Snare Drum
-1962 SBP Super Classic w/ Matching COB Supra

Working On
-1963 Red Sparkle Hollywood w/ matching Super Classic Snare

Recently Completed
-1964 WMP Super Classic
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here