Black Gloss set originally purchased by my father in late 1962-early 1963. I have his vintage Slingerland monogrammed bass head, included. 14x22 bass originally gloss black lacquer, other drums in wrap. Delmar made the wrap for Slingerland and others in the 50's & beyond, and the bass, 9x13, 16x16 professionally re wrapped in original Delmar Black Gloss wrap at Precision Drum Co. Argueably, they are in "original" new wrap.

Bass fitted with new unplayed Aquarian Vintage (felt strip) heads, Slingerland logo. Original hoops repainted with correct original vintage red sparkle inlay, as they came to my Dad. Torpedo T's great, claws excellent. Tom rail rechromed, excellent. Original bass badge and eyelet re used. Snare is untouched and is first year Artist with zoomatic strainer chrome is very shiney no rust or corrosion, minor pickling.. The 9x13, 16x16 look fabulous, mufflers original and work. The set looks just about like new. No scuffs, scratches on bass or either toms wrap. The 16x16 dated 1963 with original straight legs, correct push button brackets with proper hex nuts. As nice a set as you will likely find, just tune them up and play. COB snare-9x13, COS 16x16. Sticksavers. All heads playable. Ultimate players, collectors set, probably not for a beginner, not quite for a museum, and not cheap.

Call Percy 1-800-403-9746 Eastern