Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.65553%

1960's Pearl snare?????

First, let me say that this forum is terrific. I have learned so much from everyone out there, and it is time to learn more. I purchased a Pearl snare, 10 lug, in what I call a blue diamond pearl finish. After looking at the lugs on your site, they are not correct to what you have. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Posted on 16 years ago

Could someone walk me through posting pictures. Keeps saying they are too large, thanks.

Posted on 16 years ago

That is correct on the K size....

This does not reflect on the width or height of the image. The maximum width is 1000 pixels as long as it is under 97k...

Click on the image and see what your computer uses to open it with... This would be a graphics type program...

Then search the help on reducing the K size and or exporting the image for the web..

They are all a little different... You can check back and tell us the software you have and then we might be able to pinpoint your answer better.

There are other ways like hosting the image on another web site that has photo hosting and image storage...

David

Posted on 16 years ago

This is the link that I use to post, redirects you to their site, but works for me. Cut and paste link to your browser and resize to 640 x 480 and cut and paste the second link that they give you to your post and VOILA!

http://imageshack.us/

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 16 years ago

Open with MS Paint. Use the to resize until you find the correct size. Work with a copy of the image in case you overdo it.

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here