Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

1960/61 SBP Ludwigs

Got them today in a trade for a Leedy & Ludwig kit.The FT is stamped 1960 while the 13 and the BD are jan 1961. Excellent shells good wrap and all. i repainted the BD rims, cleaned the shells a little and that's it. i threw an old L & L snare that i got from forum member Human 71 behind the kit for good measure... Yeah.!!

Keep fixing them up...
Posted on 6 years ago

Fantastic kit, great trade !!! Yes Sir

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 6 years ago

I have the identical kit, same year, same finish, same sizes. Wonderful sounding and easy playing set of drums. Great score. Enjoy them. Ludwig drums at their very best.

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 6 years ago

Very nice brother ! Saw that kit and immediately thought of you. Glad you're enjoying the snare drum ;)

Did you see the Sky blue Pearl Gretsch ? Another nice one for sure !

Cheers !

Posted on 6 years ago

Totally classic set-up. Enjoy that one. Is that the era with the crossed sticks on the badges?

Posted on 6 years ago

Sweet kit, I want one exactly like this one.

~ A true Gretsch & Camco fanatic ~
Posted on 6 years ago

From Dan Boucher

Totally classic set-up. Enjoy that one. Is that the era with the crossed sticks on the badges?

Dan,

1960/61 Ludwig kits have 'pre-serial number' keystone badges. (Brass keystone badges - no numbers at the top.)

John

1 attachments
Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 6 years ago

From Purdie Shuffle

I have the identical kit, same year, same finish, same sizes. Wonderful sounding and easy playing set of drums. Great score. Enjoy them. Ludwig drums at their very best.John

The floortom is from 1960 so it has a trans badge...Is that good or should i worry? The other 2 being from Jan 61, have the regular no serial keystone badge.

Keep fixing them up...
Posted on 6 years ago

No worries. You can tell how well these match. Not uncommon at all as far as the badge(s). Beautiful drums!

Mike

Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here