Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.26096%

1959 Super Classic Buddy Rich Set Up

Hey Dave/Jazzbird!...

I know... pretty sick. I've always admitted that I have "issues" with regard to drums, and specifically, Buddy Rich models be they full sets or snares... but ... I have a very understanding wife of 22 years!, and she's down with it so to speak. She also says that my drum room is a SHRINE to Buddy Rich. She says I'm surprised you don't have an altar down there!! Hmmmm... that idea has merit!! :-D

Tommyp

Posted on 15 years ago

Hi Tommy, Actually I'm just jealous, I wish I could keep my room that neat! I think you should be very proud of yourself. You've done a admirable job of studying Buddy and piecing together a collection of special related instruments and items that are awesome. Obviously your wife is supportive so that's cool. I've been a pretty big fan myself since I first heard his music around 1966. I met him a couple of years later when I was 12 and still cherish his autograph. He was playin' the Slingerlands then and the band was incredible. So were the Shirley Temple's! So keep on swingin' Tommy! Cool Dude Dave

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here