Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

1959 Ludwig Green Sparkle Trans Badge 13" Tom

This drum was painted white when I got it. Who would do such a thing to green sparkle?! Laughing H

1 attachments
Posted on 7 years ago

Wow that is gorgeous. I bet the white paint actually saved the color from fading out. Too bad you don't have the whole set!

"wfl does not stand for world football league!"
Posted on 7 years ago

Ditto with Wfl Kurt.

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 7 years ago

From wflkurt

Wow that is gorgeous. I bet the white paint actually saved the color from fading out. Too bad you don't have the whole set!

Yes - the wrap is hardly faded if at all! Owning a full set would be awesome indeed.

Posted on 7 years ago

Now that's a fine looking drum. Wouldn't it be great to have the whole kit.

Posted on 7 years ago

sweet color on that cool drum.

Posted on 7 years ago

Beautiful ! If anyone wanted to trade an entire kit for my vintage Yamaha Tour series, that would be the only Ludwig sparkle kit i'd do it for. My dream is to one day own an entire vintage green sparkle Ludwig kit. If i ever achieve that, i'll have satisfied my vintage drum kit acquiring needs completely ! :D

Posted on 7 years ago

Did u see the Bonzo kit for sale in green ? Bo badge though

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 7 years ago

That is a very fine drum!! The one trans badge finish i will be hard pressed to find a complete kit in.

Posted on 7 years ago
Action Another action Something else here