Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.46555%

1959 Ludwig Buddy Rich 980P Super Classic

Beautiful setup Mark, It speaks volumes about what vintage drums and playing them is all about. I agree with your approach to use them too. Once I was on vintage (early 90's), I used them consistently for any outings I had.

I'm mostly selling these days because the outings are gonzo, but I'm trying to keep one in the north and one in the south just for messing about. Enjoy those to the utmost and be sure to show us the Rogers in blue ripple pearl with bread and butter lugs when it arrives (I'm speculating, of course).

Posted on 5 years ago

From Dan Boucher

Beautiful setup Mark, It speaks volumes about what vintage drums and playing them is all about. I agree with your approach to use them too. Once I was on vintage (early 90's), I used them consistently for any outings I had. I'm mostly selling these days because the outings are gonzo, but I'm trying to keep one in the north and one in the south just for messing about. Enjoy those to the utmost and be sure to show us the Rogers in blue ripple pearl with bread and butter lugs when it arrives (I'm speculating, of course).

HA! Thank you Dan!

I missed that Blue Ripple Rogers set by about an hour. I had NO idea it was on the bay as I was on vaca in HI & kind of put everything to the side for a week. I came back & saw it listed & by the time I came back to my computer it was gone. Pity too as I bought the WRRP from same seller & would have bought that outside of ebay had he let me know.

Ah well.

BUT, I do have something amazing on the way.

And YES! pics soon! Excited

Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here