Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.86430%

1959 Leedys

I have a set of 1959 Leedys. 20, 12, 13 and 14. A players kit with extra holes on every drum except the snare. they are covered in black, and I'm thinking I would like to re-wrap them and fill the holes, maybe in silver sparkle.

What do you guys think?

Posted on 12 years ago

I say go for it! I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but if it's already a "players" kit.... I think your idea would work great!

-Justin

"People might look at you a bit funny, but it's okay. Artists are allowed to be a bit different."- Bob Ross

"After silence, that which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music..." - Aldous Huxley
Posted on 12 years ago

They used the crushed glass wraps back then as opposed to the little foil bits. Those glass wraps are beautiful. Good luck and post the progress.

What Would You Do
Posted on 12 years ago

I'm thinking of having the holes filled and the drums re-wrapped by Precision Drum Co.

Has anybody had any experience with this company? Good or Bad? Any contact person that you would recommend I connect with?

N

Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here