Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

1958 Leedy Shelly Manne Snare Drum

This drum is being sold to clear out my inventory of projects I will not be able to do. The wrap is a faded gold sparkle and will make an excellent candidate for a re-wrap, or just play it as is. 3-ply shell with reinforcement rings

Missing -

The screws to hold on the butt side bar.

The mounting screws for the butt are not original.

No snare wires

Issues -

The snare strainer arm is rusted and flaking

Small ply issues behind two screws, possibly factory issue.

Some tension rods have been replaced.

Other then that the drum is in very good shape and will need a little tlc. You will find scrapes and nicks in some of the hardware, but it should clean up rather nicely. Bearing edges are typical of this era drum with some minor issues that are all fixable.

For sale at a nice $250 Shipped - USA only (Sorry Vintage International friends. Email me and maybe I can ship International if you belong to this forum)

Posted on 17 years ago

More photos

Posted on 17 years ago

I just changed it to $250 Shipped in the USA only - (HI,AK and PR) not included for that price.

Thanks

David

Posted on 17 years ago

Hi there I would love to buy this drum would you consider $230. I am international though this maybe a problem I understand. Check out my other posts and maybe you might like me my personal email is

[email]prestonprince@hotmail.com[/email]

Cheers

Mr P (aka the kiwi)

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here