Time to list this bad boy! Been sitting in my house for too long, needs to go to someone who can give it some love!

It is a 1952 Radio King Ensemble 6N set with most of all the original accessories. I’ve had this set for about 5 years now and I bought the kit from the son of the original owner, who bought the drums new in 1952. I have all of the hardware, snare stand, cymbal stands, hi-hat stand, tom mount, bass drum muffler, and so on that comes with it.

13/14/24 sizes

The snare is the steam bent single ply Radio King snare. The rack tom is mahogany/poplar, and the bass drum is maple. The bass drum hoops were repainted by the previous owner. Everything is nickel and would look brand new if polished again - it’s been about 4 years since I’ve last done that.

The drums were kept in storage for a long time by the previous owner, so the lug holes in the bass drum have elongated slightly due to being pulled by the stretched calfskin heads. This causes no problems whatsoever, as everything tightens as it should.

The rack tom had a few small cracks in the shell that were also filled in by the previous owner with wood glue, which are not problematic at all.

Rack tom will come with original calf head, I can include the bass drum calf head if you prefer, but as you can see it’s torn.

Cymbals aren’t included - they’re just for show.

Looking to get $1300 plus shipping out of it. Open to offers! I’m trying to move this set, so please message me if you’re interested. I’d rather not split the set up right now, but if it resorts to that, we’ll see. Would prefer to meet up with you as oppose to packaging everything for shipment.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Luke

All of the pictures can be found here:

https://imgur.com/a/O3UI7S8