Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

1946 ludwigs

I just got a rough set of 1946 ludwigs and I mean very rough. Need any and all info I can get to try and restore them. Like finish inside and out, hardware ,so please help.

Posted on 14 years ago

You may want to look at my 40-50's ludwig kit in the gallery. the lugs are imperial lugs, all the drums have them, most came with rim clips and double flange hoops, the inside shell interiors could be either white painted or natural stained, look in the top of the pege at the VDF for color swatches etc, good luck!!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

thanks for the start. very nice set you have hope I can get mine to that condition.

Posted on 14 years ago

From dm313harly

thanks for the start. very nice set you have hope I can get mine to that condition.

Thank you, good luck, you have a killer set of drums waiting to serve once again,

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

having trouble with my camera so no pictures yet. Any help on finding the clip type tom mount would be a nice start.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here