Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.25678%

1920s leedy snare drum

New to the forum.Trying to find out info on my old leedy.I thank it is classic elite gold 5x14 8 lug snare drum. Would like to know what year it was made? What the value would be today.Thanks Can't seem to upload my photo's.If anyone can help i can send them in a email.It has the pre 1925 leedy stamped on the top ring.

Posted on 16 years ago

Send me the photo, so we can see exactly what this drum is

[EMAIL="vsd@vintagedrumguide.com"]vsd@vintagedrumguide.com[/EMAIL]

David

Posted on 16 years ago

From daboysx2

New to the forum.Trying to find out info on my old leedy.I thank it is classic elite gold 5x14 8 lug snare drum. Would like to know what year it was made? What the value would be today.Thanks Can't seem to upload my photo's.If anyone can help i can send them in a email.It has the pre 1925 leedy stamped on the top ring.

Hi,

It's probably an Elite...Is it engraved, have a black nickel shell with Nobbygold hardware (gold imitation)? If so , then it's a 1920s Leedy engraved Black Elite...you need to figure out the photo thing before anyone can be sure of what you have though...

Mike Curotto

Posted on 16 years ago

We both had this one wrong from the description Mike! I was thinking what you were thinking, but not that at all..

David

1 attachments
Posted on 16 years ago

Wow very nice. A 20's Professional model!

:::Ryan B
Posted on 16 years ago

From Webmaster

We both had this one wrong from the description Mike! I was thinking what you were thinking, but not that at all.. David

The importance of photos...

Mike Curotto

Posted on 16 years ago

Thanks for looking at my leedy. What year we talkin ? Just early 20s? Just wondering what the drum might be worth?

Posted on 16 years ago

The speedway throw off would put the drum somewhere (approximately) from 1925-1929.

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here