Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.86430%

17" snare bottom hoop!

I recently acquired a vintage marching snare. Its a Ludwig 17" wide and 12" deep marching snare with the WFL Drums badge from 1955-59.

It looks like it has all original parts but the bottom rim has been cracked straight through and needs to be replaced. It has to be a snare bottom with the snare bay. Any info about any 17" heads would also be useful.

Thanks!

Posted on 13 years ago

From badfish777

I recently acquired a vintage marching snare. Its a Ludwig 17" wide and 12" deep marching snare with the WFL Drums badge from 1955-59.It looks like it has all original parts but the bottom rim has been cracked straight through and needs to be replaced. It has to be a snare bottom with the snare bay. Any info about any 17" heads would also be useful.Thanks!

Hi, I have both the rim and N.O.S. heads top and bottoms....Mikey

Posted on 13 years ago

I found a place to get 17" heads, but I am interested in the hoop... How much are you asking for it?

Thanks!

Posted on 13 years ago

From badfish777

I found a place to get 17" heads, but I am interested in the hoop... How much are you asking for it?Thanks!

Hi, I just sold the last bottom 17" rim saturday..I have top one's that you can make into snare bottom rim...Mikey

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here