Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

14'x20' Club Date Bass Drum

I was able to get 'My Wife" to cut the wrap for the hoops on the bass drum for me.

Ended up she had some scissors that worked great.

I want to thank AirborneSFC for selling me the one hoop I needed for a whole lot less than he could have got for it elsewhere, and especially to

Rik_Everglade, a heartfelt thank you for gifting me the vintage Gold Sparkle wrap that matched perfectly for the hoops, and the advice from other members on my other post. There is enough wrap left to do one 1/2" Hoop inlay of any size up to 26". If someone else really needs it for there personal project, I would be happy to pass it on. Just message me. I have the 20' all tuned up and it sounds great. Going to use it with a new Rock & Soul Band I just started. Will use the tom on a stand, and can choose between a 12" & 13" tom, or both, with my 16" floor tom. The wrap is even and nice. The splotches are just reflections. Someone tried to use a chemical or something on the wrap by the cymbal mount and messed up the wrap some. It would have been almost perfect except for that. Still, I am a happy camper !

Posted on 10 years ago

Awesome job! You got a cool looking kit there.

Posted on 10 years ago

turned out great. good looking kit.

mike

Posted on 10 years ago

Thanks guys, I have had it a while and really like the basic classic drums. I just wanted something a little more punchy for the kick drum and I think the 20" will be good for the era and type music I will be performing in this new group. Plus we have to use my PA so I will be traveling light drum wise, but want it to kick good.

Posted on 10 years ago

Tim - Nice work man! The drum looks killer. Lot's of good people in this forum always ready to help a brother out. Great post.

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here