Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.46138%

14" Hi-Hat Cymbal..........looking for tops

Hello,

I am looking for a 14" Top hat cymbal. I have a 14" Zildjian Amir Bottom Power Hat (with the cut out notches) and am looking to pair it up with something. Brand is unimportant, but no damage or funny schtuff.

Of course an Amir Power Hat top would be aces, but those are pretty hard to find. Let me know what you have. I'm not looking for anything super high end. This is going to be on my practice kit and Amir's were entry-to mid level Zildjians back in the day, so it doesn't need to be fancy, just a good sounding cymbal that sounds like a top hi-hat!

V

P.S.--Why is it that in all the usual places online for used gear, when looking for single hi-hats, there are 10x more bottom hi-hats than tops available. Seems strange, no?

Posted on 5 years ago

V, I have a single decent condition 14 inch Zildjian Borg that's going on eBay soon. Any interest? Also I have the other Borgs in the set-a 20 inch ride and a 16 crash. Bottom line, but in really decent shape. Heck, I'm just about to list a bunch of gear-I have cheapy lightweight cymbal stands, hi-hat stand, and a Rogers 60's snare stand. I didn't take pics of any of the is stuff yet, so if interested, respond here and I'll get you some pictures. dean

Posted on 5 years ago

OK Dean. Sent you a PM.

Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here