Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.65553%

13'' tempo snare

bought this off ebay cause nobody else wanted it, assumed it was 14'' and was surprised to see it is 13'', posts on this forum make reference to tempo drums as star and pearl stencils, thought it would be a cool little drum as a player so after some lugs but obviously original lugs only had one fastener, drum has rerings and is also missing the dampner, any info or bits would be appreciated.

1 attachments
Posted on 13 years ago

From alot2008

bought this off ebay cause nobody else wanted it, assumed it was 14'' and was surprised to see it is 13'', posts on this forum make reference to tempo drums as star and pearl stencils, thought it would be a cool little drum as a player so after some lugs but obviously original lugs only had one fastener, drum has rerings and is also missing the dampner, any info or bits would be appreciated.

Mid 60's Star made drum..As far as the parts missing with the drum have on it i have most of the parts lug.s,T-rods and Claws yes your drum would have the claws with t-rods not like the rims of today that you could fine on any 13"..I also would have the muffler..I will need to check and see if i have the rims....Mikey

Posted on 13 years ago

thanks mikey, let us know what your got, would need to ship to australia.

Posted on 13 years ago

mikey any luck finding some bits for my little star?

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here