Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

Where are NEW Threads

Hi. Thanks.

BLAEMIRE DRUMS
Thanks to Mr. Jerry Jenkins
Posted on 1 year ago

Second row of links at the top. The row that starts with gallery - 4th down. That page shows all new posts and which section of the forum they are in.

Posted on 1 year ago

Thank you. I did not see it. Should have examined more carefully.

BLAEMIRE DRUMS
Thanks to Mr. Jerry Jenkins
Posted on 1 year ago

Is there a way to see the new posts since last visit?

MY Dirty Little Collection
Posted on 1 year ago

Technically, I'm sure there is a way to display all new posts on a page. That would be on the development side of the forum and I would have to get that priced out as an option

Visually, are you seeing a gold Ludwig badge? That indicates new posts in that section. When the badge is greyed out, then there are no new posts or, you have already clicked on them. Also, when you then click into the forum with the gold badge, the post titles should be bold.

If you are not experiencing this or see something else please let me know.

Posted on 1 year ago

Dave, I usually click the "New Post" option next to the calendar option in the banner. This has recently changed to "Today's Posts". If it still shows the new posts since my last log in, I'm fine. It is only a concern since I do not usually check the forum on the weekends. Wouldn't want to miss anything... ;)

Posted on 1 year ago

From latzanimal

Dave, I usually click the "New Post" option next to the calendar option in the banner. This has recently changed to "Today's Posts". If it still shows the new posts since my last log in, I'm fine. It is only a concern since I do not usually check the forum on the weekends. Wouldn't want to miss anything... ;)

Thanks for this post. I'm not losing my mind.....

Posted on 1 year ago

Interesting dilemma! When I look at "Todays Posts" I see a few that say yesterday. The question then becomes, how many yesterdays will it show :) This sounds like a great riddle for Willy Wonka. I will contact the developer on this one as to the amount of yesterdays, does it show

Posted on 1 year ago

Thanks Dave!

Keep up the good work....

Posted on 1 year ago

Thanks for this post. I'm not losing my mind.....

I don't think I am the right person to direct anyone's sanity... Laughing H:eek:Laughing H

Posted on 1 year ago
Action Another action Something else here