Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

Post any and all bugs and issues here.

I noticed that the VDF icon doesn't show up in my "Favorites" list as the icon lines are drawn in whate and are set against a white background. See the first attachment.

When I used "In Private" browsing the color scheme is automatically darkened and then I'm able to see the icon's white lines better. See the second attachment.

Is this an easy fix to change either the line color or the background that the favorite is placed on?

2 attachments
Posted on 1 year ago

I have a question about attaching images....

Does the "Insert Image" action button function or is it disabled.

I can only attach images by using > "Go Advanced" > "Manage Attachments" and uploading through the old process.

1 attachments
Posted on 1 year ago

I noticed that, in threads with multiple replies, the "Page Link" (Page X of X) is doubled.

1 attachments
Posted on 1 year ago

From Webmaster

I sent this to the team. It should be easy to do.

Excellent... I see you added the "Mark Forums Read" to the "Quick Links"...

Thanks for knocking that out! Clapping Happy2

EDIT: Also see that you fixed the "Favorites" icon!!! Thanks for that one too!!!

Posted on 1 year ago

Almost everything in this post has been fixed and addressed. I have to review it all to make sure.

Posted on 1 year ago

From Webmaster

Almost everything in this post has been fixed and addressed. I have to review it all to make sure.

Thanks for knocking that stuff out for us!

Posted on 1 year ago

I received an email of a reply to one of my posts (for sale section) but when I followed the link, no new post was shown. I did “reply” because I knew what was posted/asked from the email text, but the post never showed.

Cobalt Blue Yamaha Recording Custom 20b-22b-8-10-12-13-15-16f-18f
Red Ripple '70's Yamaha D-20 20b-12-14f
Piano Black Yamaha Recording Custom Be-Bop kit 18b-10-14f
Snares:
Yamaha COS SDM5; Yamaha Cobalt Blue RC 5-1/2x14; Gretsch round badge WMP; 1972 Ludwig Acrolite; 1978 Ludwig Super Sensitive; Cobalt Blue one-off Montineri; Yamaha Musashi 6.5X13 Oak; cheap 3.5X13 brass piccolo
Posted on 1 year ago

How do you find/ where/ "My Posts"

.................................................. ......Joe
Posted on 1 year ago

Just a reminder - When you click on "New Posts" it shows everyone's posts except your own posts. If you wish to see your posts and or threads you created - look under "Quick Links" Most of what other users have asked for has been added there. You will now see "My Posts" and "My Threads"

Posted on 1 year ago

thanks For the Quick Link Add's.. !

.................................................. ......Joe
Posted on 1 year ago
Action Another action Something else here