Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

Post any and all bugs and issues here.

Trying to keep track of issues here. Our tech guy is checking in daily

Thanks

Posted on 1 year ago

I am still having an issue staying logged in. A holdover from the previous interface.

Mark
BosLover
Posted on 1 year ago

Yep. It is a problem and we are not sure that can easily be fixed. It is a bug with this version of the software. I was hoping it would work itself out, It is only happening to some members. I will have to dig deeper after we get through this recent change. I have probably done to much in a short time, but for now we will be doing what we can to work through each issue.

Posted on 1 year ago

On the welcome page, Forum Home, vintage Community, Restoring Vintage Drums, Vintage Trap kit project…It shows a circle with a letter D to the left of this. I was the last one to post. I believe it should have a letter O and link to my profile. Instead it goes to DrumBob. Same thing under Vintage Drums, C&C How do they compare? latzanimal last post but a letter R there takes you to rundrummerrun. Under trending threads and updated threads, it’s all good.

Also, I figured it out but kind of tricky to post pics. That manage attachments button is almost invisible.

Posted on 1 year ago

Good information. Thanks. I do want to upgrade the attachment system. It would be great to size and format images right on that screen.

Posted on 1 year ago

Not a problem but a request...

Is it possible to add the "Mark Fourms Read" function in the "Quick Links" list?

Posted on 1 year ago

I`ve noticed under my username at the top right corner, the "Last Visited" date/time remains unchanged after numerous visits to the site...This is a minor "bug", but, a "bug" nonetheless...

We all understand that it will take some time to work out all the bugs...

Cheers

1976 Ludwig Mach 4 Thermogloss 26-18-14-14sn
1978 Ludwig Stainless 22-22-18-16-14-13-12 c/w 6-8-10-12-13-14-15-16-18-20-22-24 concert toms
1975 Sonor Phonic Centennials Metallic Pewter 22-16-13-12-14sn (D506)
1971 Ludwig Classic Bowling Ball OBP 22-16-14-13
1960's Stewart Peacock Pearl 20-16-12-14sn
1980`s Ludwig Coliseum Piano Black 8x14 snare
1973 Rogers Superten 5x14 & 6.5x14 COS snares
1970`s John Grey Capri Aquamarine Sparkle 5x14 snare
1941 Ludwig & Ludwig Super 8x14 snare
Posted on 1 year ago

From Hoppy

Not a problem but a request...Is it possible to add the "Mark Fourms Read" function in the "Quick Links" list?

I sent this to the team. It should be easy to do.

Posted on 1 year ago

From grantro

I`ve noticed under my username at the top right corner, the "Last Visited" date/time remains unchanged after numerous visits to the site...This is a minor "bug", but, a "bug" nonetheless...We all understand that it will take some time to work out all the bugs...Cheers

Same for me. Probably an easy fix. I will let the team know.

Posted on 1 year ago

From Olimpass

On the welcome page, Forum Home, vintage Community, Restoring Vintage Drums, Vintage Trap kit project…It shows a circle with a letter D to the left of this. I was the last one to post. I believe it should have a letter O and link to my profile. Instead it goes to DrumBob. Same thing under Vintage Drums, C&C How do they compare? latzanimal last post but a letter R there takes you to rundrummerrun. Under trending threads and updated threads, it’s all good.Also, I figured it out but kind of tricky to post pics. That manage attachments button is almost invisible.

This sounds mixed up. They are checking in and reading these to make fixes. Some things may be fixed already, but not applied to the live site. From what I understand they always run fixes on the test server first then implement them here.

Posted on 1 year ago
Action Another action Something else here