Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

I tried to find something about this drum in the archives but I failed,probably due to technology incompetence. A friend of mine has a second hand shop and found this Ludwig snare and case.I am trying to find any information about it and the possible value. It has no serial number,so I don't know what year(s) it could be.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Posted on 8 years ago

Depending on the height of the drum it seems to be either a Jazz Festival or Auditorium model from somewhere between 1961-1967. That is a nice drum.

Posted on 8 years ago

Any idea how much it would be worth? I might have a chance to buy it.

Posted on 8 years ago

It`s gonna be closer to 65,66,or 67. During one of those years they switched the throw off to 2 panels away from the badge.

The rods look kinda long, Is it a 6 1/2 inch ?

It`s a drum,.....Hit It !!

.....76/#XK9207 Phonic Sound Machine D454/D-505 snares !i
Posted on 8 years ago

If it`s one panel, then it`s earlier than 64.

It`s a drum,.....Hit It !!

.....76/#XK9207 Phonic Sound Machine D454/D-505 snares !i
Posted on 8 years ago

I haven't had the chance to see it in person, hopefully tomorrow. I appreciate the help,I'll let you know when I get a chance to see it.

Posted on 8 years ago

If it doesn't have serial numbers then it's dated from 1960 to 1962

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 8 years ago

That's awesome man,I appreciate it.I was just talking with her,and she has decided to sell it.If you know anyone interested she was asking 375.00.I would love to have it, but I'm not in the position to spend that much. Thank you very much for the information.

Posted on 8 years ago

Isn't that a 6 lug drum?

Posted on 8 years ago

I looked at it today, it's an eight lug.

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here