Old 08-23-2022, 06:46 AM
Vintage Drum Guru

Default Re: Duraline 15 Inch Head
Mikey, I keep coming back to your reply. Is there anything we can do to help? In the past, many of us have supported a fellow member who needed us. It would be an honour for me to somehow help out! I'm sure a LOT of us on the Forum feel the same way!
Brian
Old 11-21-2022, 03:53 PM
Vintage Drum Guru

Hi, Mike!
Sorry about the long delay in replying. I don't think i'm going to find any Duralines any time soon. I would be interested in your Ludwigs though. I'm still experimenting with this old marcher. So far, I think the sound is pretty comparable to a Supra I own! Looks better too! LOL! Could you give me some details please? Yeah, you're right. I'm talking price and shipping. Again, LOL! Thanks, Mike!
Old 11-21-2022, 04:26 PM
Vintage Drum Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by salty 1322 View Post
Hi, Mike!
Sorry about the long delay in replying. I don't think i'm going to find any Duralines any time soon. I would be interested in your Ludwigs though. I'm still experimenting with this old marcher. So far, I think the sound is pretty comparable to a Supra I own! Looks better too! LOL! Could you give me some details please? Yeah, you're right. I'm talking price and shipping. Again, LOL! Thanks, Mike!
Sorry, Mike. I am an idiot.
Brian