Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

Vintage 1966 Blue Oyster Pearl 16" Floor Tom

I have a beautiful Vintage 1966 Blue Oyster Pearl 16" Floor Tom. It is in excellent condition. Missing one lug screw on the inside of the shell (see pic). The legs have some pitting and surface rust. The wrap is nice and tight with very minimal scratches that I can see. Great color. It was purchased from someone that owned it since the mid 70's. Also, have a matching bass drum and tom. Thanks for looking. Any questions, please ask. Asking $999

Posted on 2 years ago

Why are you selling each drum separately? Seems a shame to break up a beautiful Oyster Blue set!

-Mark

Posted on 2 years ago

From Prostix

I have a beautiful Vintage 1966 Blue Oyster Pearl 16" Floor Tom. It is in excellent condition. Missing one lug screw on the inside of the shell (see pic). The legs have some pitting and surface rust. The wrap is nice and tight with very minimal scratches that I can see. Great color. It was purchased from someone that owned it since the mid 70's. Also, have a matching bass drum and tom. Thanks for looking. Any questions, please ask. Asking $999

Nice drum and looks to be one of the few that remains true blue.

Posted on 2 years ago

From Dan Boucher

Nice drum and looks to be one of the few that remains true blue.

Hey Dan! Completely agree that the blue still looks fantastic. I'm just wondering why he would break up such a well-matched kit.

-Mark

Posted on 2 years ago

Wow, only 999.00 IL take two

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 2 years ago

Side story - I once bought a vintage 16" sky blue pearl Ludwig floor tom to supposedly "match" my SBP Club Dates. When I got it and put it next to the the others it stuck out so bad I sold it immediately. Not to mention the different lugs. It's sometimes so difficult when buying orphans to match up wraps. Anyway, back to work .. :)

The greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you. - Joyce Meyer
Posted on 2 years ago

From jccabinets

Wow, only 999.00 IL take two

Yes, of course, and I'll take three. DOHLaughing H

Posted on 2 years ago

I lucked out with wrapping a no-name pop corn snare with a salvaged scrap from a forum member's trashed bass drum. That scrap was a match to my 50's Gretsch cocktail set that I consider to be 95% with the big drum and the bongo tom. It is possible to sometimes get a match.

1 attachments
No matter how far you push the envelope, it is still stationery.
Posted on 2 years ago

From leedybdp

I lucked out with wrapping a no-name pop corn snare with a salvaged scrap from a forum member's trashed bass drum. That scrap was a match to my 50's Gretsch cocktail set that I consider to be 95% with the big drum and the bongo tom. It is possible to sometimes get a match.

That is a nice match! Very cool cocktail kit as well, always wanted to try one of those.

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 2 years ago

The depth of this cocktail drum allows for me (a short guy) to sit on my normal-height canister throne to play. I can use a hi-hat when sitting down to play the drum set. Please note that this American old drummer still has an issue with referring to my drum sets as "kits".

No matter how far you push the envelope, it is still stationery.
Posted on 2 years ago
Action Another action Something else here