Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.46764%

Zildjian Z Custom - Wrong Label or no?

Hello to you all! My name is Roman & I from Russia. I apologize in advance for my broken english.

I bought of these days some lots on ebay. One of them this hat:

UNIQUE Zildjian Z Custom QUICK BEAT Combo 14" Hihats EXCD.

In description about top hi hat says:

The weights are 1096 grams for the Z Custom Top, and 1366 grams for the Quick Beat Bottom cymbal. They're a terrific Medium top and Heavy bottom combo.

So, the questions:

1) Why instead of caption label "Z" - "Zildjian"? On the cymbal there is a unique stamp & forging, but why is the inscription gives a worry? Is it possible that the inscription "Z" has worn off and the previous owner of his own efforts "Zildjian" printed?

Z custom Top

2) And why in the catalog says that the top - medium heavy, and the seller wrote - medium?

Zildjian 96 Catalog

and then bought it, and came to his senses after. and now worry, help your reviews Help2

and tell me what everyone thinks about this ride, I bought it, too. I love the old Z/Z Customs

Zildjian Z Star Hammered Light Power Ride 20"

I will wait for your opinion and thank you in advance to all! :rolleyes:

Posted on 12 years ago

The top cymbal is a Z custom just the logo is worn off, this is the first generation Z customs with the little stars stamped into the cymbal, your bottom cymbal is a Zildjian A quick beat bottom with the four holes in it, not a,, Z custom.

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 12 years ago

From vintagemore2000

The top cymbal is a Z custom just the logo is worn off, this is the first generation Z customs with the little stars stamped into the cymbal, your bottom cymbal is a Zildjian A quick beat bottom with the four holes in it, not a,, Z custom.

I know that bottom is Avedis Quick Beat. I mean just ZCustom Top Hi Hat

Posted on 12 years ago

From Wet Sand

I know that bottom is Avedis Quick Beat. I mean just Z Custom Top Hi Hat

I was just making sure than you knew about the bottom cymbal, but The Top cymbal is a Real Z custom. and it is a first generation one, this are the ones that Lars Ulrich originally used.

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here