Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.86848%

Zildjian & CIE

I went to a guys house today to pick up a cymbal from craigs list, and I saw some Zildjian & CEI cymbals, also said vintage on the top. He let me try them out, I must say really nice sound, when I got home and did not see only but a couple on the bay. it appears they made them a while ago and appearently re-issued them recently, anyone have any of these?

Lots of Slingerland drums
70's Pearl Fiberglass Ivory
Posted on 11 years ago

From slingerland

I went to a guys house today to pick up a cymbal from craigs list, and I saw some Zildjian & CEI cymbals, also said vintage on the top. He let me try them out, I must say really nice sound, when I got home and did not see only but a couple on the bay. it appears they made them a while ago and appearently re-issued them recently, anyone have any of these?

They re-issued these on a limited basis along with the other "rarities" they released. These cymbals did not sell well originally. Same with the reissued series and were discontinued.

Posted on 11 years ago

When I bought out a music stores cymbal inventory I had 8 of these cie series. I didin't care for them.They sounded shallow and no volume too them. A good low volume cymbal but not for anything I play. they didn't sale well on ebay either.

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here