Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Zildjian A 18 inch

Cymbal is SOLD

Posted on 11 years ago

Please can anybody help me out .

I am just trying get another cymbal for this one .On a Trade .

Thank you

Posted on 11 years ago

An accurate weight on that cymbal can help you immensely as it will provide alot of insight about what exactly that is and what it sounds and plays like. Go to the PO if you have to. ounces or grams will do - conversions are easy.

The other part - as I am sure you are very well aware - is finding one of those chinas in the first place that is not 80s or later. I do believe that a hollow logo one would suit you fine (78-81) - and I think those are more common.

Best Blessings,

John

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 11 years ago

Man , I am just trying to do is just Trade his cymbal for another cymbal like a Zildjian A 1970s china type cymbal . I don't know the weight or the grams on it .See I bought it use and I had it for long time.

Posted on 11 years ago

You said this on here. Right

Man if I knew it I would of put it on here. OK

An accurate weight on that cymbal can help you immensely as it will provide alot of insight about what exactly that is and what it sounds and plays like. Go to the PO if you have to. ounces or grams will do - conversions are easy.

Posted on 11 years ago

They did make them old Zildjian A's china type cymbals back in the 1970s

Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here