Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.86639%

Zildjian 22" 50's Block letter stamp

Recently got this on eBay for $150. The bad part is it was obviously polished. Don't know the weight. Bought it mostly because of the vintage stamp and the fact of other two rides I have like this are awesome. Did I get ripped or was it possibly a deal? I'll know better once I try it.

Posted on 14 years ago

Very nice cymbal.man don't you hate when someone cleans a vintage cymbal like that!?!? Olimpass, you just got a 22" 50's a zildjian, yeah that puppy should of been in the $200.00 + range, you did good real good!!Yes SirCool1

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

The only thing nicer than that one is my unpolished 24" from the same era.....;)

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

From backbeatkeeper

The only thing nicer than that one is my unpolished 24" from the same era.....;)

BBK :: Yeap that's a piece of pie!!Yes SirYes SirCool1

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

Thanks for the replys gentlemen. I hope it's not too heavy. It should be a little lighter after that polishing! :cool:

Posted on 14 years ago

You are most welcome, kind sir!!

Posted on 14 years ago

Whew! Got the cymbal today and I'm really pleased with it. It sounds great! It has a nice wobble and sounds a little darker than my other 50's ride. flower

Posted on 14 years ago

cool cymbal! polished or not bro, if it sounds good then it sounds good!

Posted on 14 years ago

I've got one like that. This thing looked like sh*t, with green crap all over it, when my brother-in-law gave it to me. I had it cleaned, and it sounds way better. I know everyone doesn't like cleaning cymbals, but I think this one benefitted from it.

"Failing to prepare, is preparing to fail". John Wooden

Blaemire / Jenkins-Martin drums.

http://www.jenkinsmartindrums.com/
Posted on 14 years ago

Mendozart, that cymbal looks sweet! :cool:

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here