Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.06681%

Zildijan K Series [Instanbul] - HELP!!

Hello, check out my other posts here, for pictures:http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=15609

I'd like to know the prices of the cymbals please.

The sizes are:

Crash - 16"

Crash/Ride - 15"

Hi-Hat - 14"

These are 1950s Istanbul Zildijan K Series cymbals, with old stamps.

A price would be amazing, thanks!

Posted on 14 years ago

16" $375 - $450

15" $300 - 450

14" 4250 - 350

Posted on 14 years ago

Okay, but I saw a crash 22" on ebay for $3,000

The cymbals are 1950s original Istanbul Zildijan K Series, with the original old stamps. They are apparently rare

Posted on 14 years ago

From LegendPK

Okay, but I saw a crash 22" on ebay for $3,000

Do you have a 22" crash?

Posted on 14 years ago

I have a 16" crash, with original old stamps, from 1950s.

Zildijan K Series - Istanbul.

Posted on 14 years ago

i would suggest emailing

A. Steve Maxwell (maxwelldrums.com)

B. Bill (classicvintagedrums.com)

or

if you plan on selling them on ebay (these days) i would do a .99 cent no reserve auction. if they really are as special as everyone thinks they are then you should have no problem getting what you want for them.

just some advice..

x-mas3

nashu.bandcamp.com
Posted on 14 years ago

Drumaholic's prices are right on the money. 20" and 22" K's are much, much more desirable than the smaller sizes...even an 18" is significantly lower in value than a 20" old K. A 16" compared to a 22" old K, price wise, is kind of like the difference between a Honda Civic and a Ferrari.

Thanks,

Bill

http://www.classicvintagedrums.com
Posted on 14 years ago

Everyone is mean here. lol

16" and 22" are different story. You know how different the sizes are and the amount of metal used for them. lol

Posted on 14 years ago

From LegendPK

Okay, but I saw a crash 22" on ebay for $3,000I have a 16" crash, with original old stamps, from 1950s.Zildijan K Series - Istanbul.

Allright then. So that means the 22" $3000 K. that you spoke of earlier has absolutely nothing to do with our little discussion concerning the value of YOUR cymbals.

Posted on 14 years ago

From Drumaholic

Allright then. So that means the 22" $3000 K. that you spoke of earlier has absolutely nothing to do with our little discussion concerning the value of YOUR cymbals.

I was just adding that in, as I thought it was a little harsh, that 6" less, came down in over $2.5k value.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here