Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.06681%

Zilco Arbiter

I have just bought a 20" Zilco Arbiter London sizzle type cymbal, it is quite a heavy guage and is quite domed compared to modern cymbals. The logo is embossed and says ZILCO with Arbiter London underneath and is in a rectangular round cornered box on the top bell of the cymbal. Can anyone give me any info on this and it's possible value? Thanks.

Posted on 14 years ago

From johnnie ha ha

I have just bought a 20" Zilco Arbiter London sizzle type cymbal, it is quite a heavy guage and is quite domed compared to modern cymbals. The logo is embossed and says ZILCO with Arbiter London underneath and is in a rectangular round cornered box on the top bell of the cymbal. Can anyone give me any info on this and it's possible value? Thanks.

Not much at all. The only Zilco's that are in any demand at all are the ones from the 40's and 50's. And as concerns the valuation of almost any vintage cymbal, thinner cymbals are the ones that the market is after. Heavy's don't make it.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here