Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.66806%

Zilco 20 inch constantinople made in usa

hey all! been a while. found a great sounding cymbal on a wall at a pawn shop. 20 inch zilco. its around 1800 grams. my pics suck but it has a hollow zilco with a saber. under that it says constantinople made in usa. sounds really awesome. good quality. has some decent keyholing but never been abused. cant wait to open her up. guess i would like to know approximate age and story. i will get better pics of the stamp up asap. thanks!

2 attachments
"Time fly's like an arrow. fruit fly's like a banana"
Posted on 11 years ago

thats a great weight for a 20. should be a nice crash and and a nice light ride hopefully..

mike

Posted on 11 years ago

yeah it really does sound nice. it can do double duty crash/ride. but as you said a very light ride. was just wondering if anyone has any info on it. i found one other post that said late 30,s to mid 40,s made by zildjian artisan who left the company and did his own thing. if it is that old i would think it is pretty rare to find a pie that big at that weight. im by no means asking for a value. just a little history. anyone? bueller?.... bueller?

"Time fly's like an arrow. fruit fly's like a banana"
Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here