Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Zickos 22/18/14/14 w/ matching 6.5x14 snare

Hey all. I'm in the process of cleaning a Zickos set I picked up a few weeks ago and thought I'd test the waters for trades/sale.

Overall the kit is in solid condition. On the 22/18/14 and snare there is no cracking but some spidering behing the lugs. The 18" floor tom has almost no spidering, the kick and 14" tom have spidering on about half the lug holes. The snare has spidering on pretty much every lug hole. None of the spidering seems to be spreading, and Zickos traditionally are very sturdy acrylic shells.

There is some rusting on some of the rims but the lugs and most of the tension rods are in very good shape. There are no issues with the bearing edges.

The other 14" is in pretty rough shape. There's a crack running down the side as well as some scuffing of the shell. It could certainly be repaired but I'm more looking as the extra 14" as a throw in for the 22/18/14 w/ snare set up.

I plan on cleaning the shells (took al lthe hardware off last night) over the course of the next couple of days so I will be posting pics of the shells soon.

I'm looking for cymbals, snares, sets...really anything or cash. Some specific things I'm looking for: Slingerland RK snare, a Rogers, Ludwig, or Gretsch set (preference is pre-70's but I'd be interested in talking on different things). Throw me some offers via PM and we can discuss. I can take any specific pictures upon request but like I said I plan on taking pics of the shells and the hardware after I'm done cleaning.

Posted on 10 years ago

where are u located..?

im interested / however these are heavy to ship..

thxs..

Bop iT / Til U Drop iT.

ROGER's
1964 Cleveland,.18/14/12 in WMP
1966 Cleveland, 20/14/12 O'natural.
Fullerton,...20/16/13/12 Silver Glass

WFL
1957 B/R Super Classics In WMP

Snares..
Wood & COB Powertones,
Wood & COB Dynasonics,
57 Jazz Festival

Zildjian avedis cymbals.
40s/60s era.
Posted on 10 years ago

I'm located in Boston, MA.

Posted on 10 years ago

can you post a few pic's

80's 13 pc sonor signature
1979 12 pc ludwig power factory
Posted on 10 years ago

I'm cleaning the shells/hardware hopefully this weekend. I can post some pics then.

Posted on 10 years ago

Having trouble posting them directly to VDF so I made an imgur gallery: http://imgur.com/a/sZNGA#0

Snare drum rims are the only rims with a good amount of rust. I've already cleaned them up and put some polish on them (In pictures).

There's a little bit of scratching on the shells. The 14" tom has some scuffing (as shown in the pictures). There's a slight crack on one of the tom mount holes of the kick drum. It's the only real crack out of the shells. As I said before there's some spidering but nothing serious. I can take any more pics on request.

Posted on 10 years ago

Bump pictures are up.

Posted on 10 years ago

Bump Takers? I'd prefer to not put this on ebay.

Posted on 9 years ago

Sold Locally!

Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here