Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

WTT 1950-1960 Gretsch diamond floor tom mounts for 60's Slingerland floor tom mounts.

Hi there. I have 3 Gretsch floor tom mounts for 1950-1960 floor toms. Have also 1 original FT leg. Would like to trade for 3 60's Slingerland 16" floor tom mounts w/hardware. The Gretsch mounts have the original wing nut screws but no mounting hardware. These are the early thru the shell type mount vs later 61 and up inside mount. Mounts are in good player condition finish wise and could use a good cleanup and polish. Wing nut faces are rusty on a few sides but no stripped threads and tighten nicely in mounts. These came with my new project and thought I'd reach out and see if someone wanted to trade some nice Slingy FT mounts. I thought I'd try to get the correct hardware for my kit vs using these. No idea the value on the Gretsch mounts either so if anyone knows please chime in as it'll help on trade value.

Thanks,

Glenn.

Glenn.

Not a guru just havin fun with some old dusty drums.
Posted on 12 years ago

Just to add I will sell Gretsch FT mounts outright if someone needs them.

Glenn.

Not a guru just havin fun with some old dusty drums.
Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here