Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.46973%

WTB Ludwig Psychedelic Red Kit or Orphans

Interested in purchasing both 60's and/or 70's Ludwig Psychedelic Red either a full kit or your orphan pieces. Let me know what individual drums you have or if you have an entire set you would like to turn into cash.

D' Drummer

Posted on 8 years ago

Still looking......

Posted on 8 years ago

I have a large set of 1967-68 "Psychedelic Reds". I am the second owner of this set which I purchased approx. 44 years ago. Double bass, 13,12, 14" floor (2) 16" floors and a 14x5 supraphonic snare. I would prefer to sell the whole set. But I might consider selling part of it. They are in very good condition, no stickers or extra holes, some have fading some still have all the green. I am located in Connecticut my email is [email]fapavone@sbcglobal.net[/email]

Posted on 8 years ago

sent you an email, DQ.

Posted on 8 years ago

From mrpav1

I have a large set of 1967-68 "Psychedelic Reds". I am the second owner of this set which I purchased approx. 44 years ago. Double bass, 13,12, 14" floor (2) 16" floors and a 14x5 supraphonic snare. I would prefer to sell the whole set. But I might consider selling part of it. They are in very good condition, no stickers or extra holes, some have fading some still have all the green. I am located in Connecticut my email is [email]fapavone@sbcglobal.net[/email]

I may be interested in the 12 if Doctor isn't..

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here