Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.66597%

WTB JCR Mini Timbales

Looking for JCR timbalitos, any year.

Posted on 6 years ago

jajaja That going to be hard he only made 8 sets in whole life time

Posted on 6 years ago

From cuquito717

jajaja That going to be hard he only made 8 sets in whole life time

:eek:..............

"Failing to prepare, is preparing to fail". John Wooden

Blaemire / Jenkins-Martin drums.

http://www.jenkinsmartindrums.com/
Posted on 6 years ago

Wow! Only 8 sets? Yes, it might be tough to find a set!

-Mark

Posted on 6 years ago

My recommendation buy a set of LP timbalitos as 99% of the guys out there do not know how to play this instrument properly and are using it as soloing set of drums. Know one question to You in your title you say mini timbales and you say in body timbalitos which one is it? still Recommend get LP.

I own few of them just to show you photos of Timbalitos. I have post also a set of Mini timbales so you can see the difference as to what you are looking for

4 attachments
Posted on 6 years ago

Cuquito717 I thought that timbalitos and mini timbales are one and the same, timbalitos in Spanish and mini timbales in English. Only eight sets? I have been there many times (I worked in the area) and saw them several times including a run of them. Caly even asked me to buy a set since he had made me a set of 13" and 14" timbales years prior. Sorry I didn't. If you are Cuco, you and I have had several transactions regarding Leedy Ludwig timbales.

Posted on 6 years ago

MIni totally different from Timbalito mini is much smaller. Cali made very few it was not a big seller as much as the full size timbales. Yes It me Mike Guedes those are imposible to get. Get an LP or if you have time to wait ask Matthew to make you a set. Their is not going to be any difference one from the other.

Posted on 6 years ago

Thanks Cuco, good to know you're still around! Now that you mention it you're right. Mini's are normally 6" and 8" where the timbalitos are usually 10" and 12". I stand corrected. I of course am looking for the rarer JCR mini timbales, what else is new, lol.

Posted on 6 years ago

same as always I am more on Fb than here But I check every day see what going on

Posted on 6 years ago

From cuquito717

same as always I am more on Fb than here But I check every day see what going on

Hey cuquito,

I always like reading about your knowledge of timbales. Would you mind sharing your FB name? If not could you pm me?

Greg Mendoza

"Failing to prepare, is preparing to fail". John Wooden

Blaemire / Jenkins-Martin drums.

http://www.jenkinsmartindrums.com/
Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here