Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Willing to Trade 70's 15" New Beat BOTTOM for 15" TOP hat.

Like is says I just came across a set of NB's in 15" I grabbed them up for a steal. But looks like I have 2 New Beat bottoms from the stamp on the inside of the cymbal. They don't sound bad as a pair but I'd rather have the correct top and give someone a great bottom hat that's in need. No keyholing or cracks or funny biz. Ideally I'd like a New Beat top in 15" but I can look into other 15 inchers as a top let me know guys

Posted on 12 years ago

Just a thought - you could buy mine, then sell off one of the 2 pairs you would have. Not sure what your weights are, but perhaps this would work for you. I am not in a position to just do the trade, I need the money to pay bills.

They are on Ebay for 299. See my post in the FOR SALE section - I am offering a discount for forum members at 270.

For you in your circumstances, I would come down to 250 if you pay the shipping (probably 15 unless you wanted to add insurance or make it quick).

My weights are there and I even have a video.

John

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here