Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Whole lotta drum stuff for Gretsch and Yamaha Recording Custom drums

I am looking to complete a couple of kits and am looking for a few drums. Players grade are fine with me.

Gretsch USA Drums in Walnut finish (square badge are preferred).

Gretsch sizes I am looking for:

10, 14, 20" or 22". I would also consider a 15" tom and a snare.

Yamaha Recording Custom drums in Cherrywood Finish. Sizes I am looking for:

8" (pre-YESS mount), 16" with legs

Here is what I have for trade:

For trade is a virgin 1950's era WFL Bass (22x14) and WFL snare (14x5.5) in gorgeous Black Diamond Pearl finish. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SNARE AND FLOOR TOM HAVE BEEN SOLD.

The nickel hardware on the snare and bass has all been deep cleaned and polished. They show wear, but given the fact that they are approximately 50-60 years old, they look pretty good. The bass has a new reso head and features all original parts. The claws and tension rods are all original WFL pieces, and the claws are engraved with WFL on each of them! The bass is from the era before drilled spurs and would have had a bass spur that was clipped to the hoop. However, the bass is playable without the spur. A decent bass drum pedal with Velcro or spikes should keep it in place. The snare features brand new heads and what likely are the original snare wires. The throw off is a little sticky, but works fine and does what it is supposed to do. If I were gigging with it, I would probably pick up a current Ludwig strainer that has the same hole set up. The batter hoop has a dent and is likely not original. The snare does not have a muffler although the holes for it are present.

Gretsch USA drums (22" bass with May mic hole and hardware, but no electronics in it; DW cymbal mount and arm), Silver Sparkle, Grey hoops, no heads; non-original spurs, Like new; 14x12 Floor tom. Pewter Glass Glitter, triple flange hoops, square badge, heads are like new. The drums are boxed up, but it seems like they have some sort of tag inside them.

20" Paiste Flat Ride Prototype (T20). Hasn't had a ton of use. Light stick marks.

80's Tama Superstar drums (Cherry Finish) - 12x8, 13x9, 14x12(or 11 possibly). Some scratches, loose badges, tape residue, but not too bad overall.

The pictures are not loading on the VDF, but here are pictures I posted on the DFO forum:

http://www.drumforum.org/index.php?/topic/106276-whole-lot-of-drum-stuff-looking-for-gretsch-and-yamaha/

I also have some Zildjian and other Paiste Cymbals; and a Round Badge Snare (6 lugs) in White Marine Pearl with a 4" split perpendicular to the seam with an ink stamp of 5162? It does not have a paper tag.

Older 2 leg DW 5000 Remote Hi-hat pedal with clutch and clamp to mount it to a cymbal stand. (NOT PICTURED).

Please let me know what you have and what you are interested in and I am sure we can work something out.

Thanks!

Posted on 9 years ago

I just found a 22x16 Yamaha Recording bass and updated the original posting. Still looking for the others.......

Posted on 9 years ago

Hello

I have a 1972 stop sign badge 10 lug 5x14 walnut Gretsch snare and a black diamond pearl round badge model 4157 for sale trade if you have a 20 or 18" round badge burgundy sparkle bass drum

Please let me know and thank you for your time

Posted on 9 years ago

Hi TDK,

Thanks for the note. I do not have any burgundy sparkle drums unfortunately. If you are open trading something for the walnut snare, please let me know.

Thanks for thinking of me!

Posted on 9 years ago

Hello again

I am looking for a 1970's Ludwig black beauty or Istanbul K Zildjian cymbals if you have

Please lt me know

Thanks again

Posted on 9 years ago

I don't have those items.

I just added new pictures on the PDF posting for those that may be interested in trading. Thanks!

Posted on 9 years ago

Bump Bump Bump!

Posted on 9 years ago

New items added.

Posted on 9 years ago

bump bump bump

Posted on 9 years ago

bump bump bump

Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here