Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.06889%

What are these cymbals? (Sabian, Zildjian, Istanbul)

Hi everyone!

I'm planning to buy these cymbals: http://www.tori.fi/pohjois-pohjanmaa/Virveliteline_ja_peltitelineet_seka_pelteja_9350416.htm?ca=2&w=3

The seller says that he doesn't know anything about drums and he got the cymbals from his passed professional drummer friend. To me the alloy looks quite interesting. The only thing I know is that Istanbul has a text medium ride and the others have only stamps. 20" Istanbul & Sabian, 16" Sabian and 14" Zildjian hihat.

Should I go for it?

Posted on 10 years ago

Got some additional photos. Seems that Istanbul is a pre split turk 20" and Sabians are original hand hammered from the 80's. Quite a deal!

The ad will be removed soon I quess...

Posted on 10 years ago

The ad is gone. No photos means we can't tell you anything about them.

Posted on 10 years ago

Sorry about that! But anyway after getting some additional photos the cymbals turned out be 16" Sabian AA (80's), 20" Sabian AA (80's), 14" Zildjian hihat (60s-70s) and 20"" Istanbul turk ride (pre-split). Total price was 320$ and the deal included also a vintage snare case, Pearl snare stand and 2x Pearl straight stands. Not bad at all I think!

Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here